- Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ conditions.
- Assess and evaluate patients’ needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
- Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- Provide primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
- Direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
- Demonstrated success in providing clinical care and nursing support within an organization of comparable pace and complexity.
- Demonstrated success in managing difficult patient/customer situations.
- Significant knowledge of medical practices and procedures within a Skilled Nursing environment.
- Demonstrated success and experience with direct patient services and the proper knowledge and use of medical devices and equipment.
- Demonstrated success and familiarity with tools, technology, and systems typical found within most progressive health care environments (i.e. personal computer skills, spreadsheets, word processing, patient records systems, EMR systems, etc.)
- Acknowledge patients’ rights by maintaining HIPAA guidelines at all times
- RN (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)