Behavioral Health Solutions is seeking full-time or part-time Psychiatrist. Behavioral Health Solution’s team of mental health treatment professionals specialize in providing comprehensive behavioral health services for individuals currently residing in long term care and rehabilitation centers.
Our highly skilled staff of clinical workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and psychotherapists are committed to elevating the standard of mental health services by utilizing a cohesive, interdisciplinary team approach to help our clients minimize negative emotions and regain motivation to engage in a new community and support system.
As we expand as a leading provider of behavioral health services, we are seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber of integrity that share our commitment to provide state-of-the-art psychiatric services.
Join our team and enjoy:
- Competitive Earnings
- Training and Supervision
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Full-Time and Part-Time Options
- No On-Call, Nights, or Weekends
- Assess patients’ mental status based on symptoms
- Appropriately diagnose DSM-V disorders and develop treatment plans
- Apply appropriate medical decision making for mental health issues including psychopharmacology options and non-pharmacological treatments
- Staff clinical cases with other providers
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited United States medical school
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited health institution
- Current Nevada Medical Practitioner License, DEA, Limited Liability Insurance
- Licensed by the Nevada Board of Pharmacy in good standing to prescribe controlled substances