BE Rehab has an immediate opening for a PER DIEM Occupational Therapist to perform home visits in senior living communities or private homes. This position will be servicing clients in the DC and Maryland area. You let us know what Zip codes you want to cover. Scheduling is flexible with hours and location.
Primary responsibilities include providing Occupational Therapy & direct patient care. We are looking for outgoing individuals with a background and or experience in outpatient, in-Home Outpatient, and home health care.
- Graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy School
- Occupational Therapy License in DC, or MD
- Competency in OT evaluation, assessment, care planning, and treatment.
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Must Have a vehicle or access to a vehicle during work hours
- In-Home Outpatient experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
COVID-19 considerations: All required PPE provided
At BE Rehab, we focus on keeping our clients as independent and safe as possible. Our employees are our greatest assets and we would love to get applicants that speak to these values. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity!