Experience Level Mid-Senior Level
- Completes diagnostic evaluations on assigned clients in a timely fashion. Displays excellent interviewing, diagnostic and report writing skills.
- Conducts required therapy sessions with individuals, families and groups.
- Possesses excellent theoretical knowledge of psychopathology and treatment techniques as it relates to each type of therapeutic modality.
- Participates in treatment planning for each client, completes progress notes and discharge plans in a timely fashion.
- Documents all client-related interactions – documentation must meet current standards and policies.
- Treats clients and their families with respect and dignity; provides emotional support.
- Is emotionally and mentally stable to work with the clients; models self-care skills; and assists clients in meeting their goals.
- Consults other departments, as appropriate, to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to the client’s needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and functions under stressful situations.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures and safety management requirements.
- Master of Social Work, Counseling, or other eligible master’s degree and Nevada licensure as an LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, or licensed intern (currently not accepting CSW-Intern – not an approved intern site).
- Current CPR, first aid and CPI certification
- Professional Liability Insurance
- NPI (National Provider Identifier)