- *$4000 Sign on Bonus!* (for Full-time positions)
Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking a full time, part-time, and PRN LPNs. The ideal candidates must be devoted and compassionate about their chosen career and have an active certification. We are looking for LPNs who are dependable, self-motivated, team player, and flexible. Sub-acute charge nurses (LPN/RN) are the eyes and ears for our Residents and play a very important role.
Qualifications for an LPN:
- High school diploma or GED.
- LPN license is required
- Long term care experience- preferred
- Sufficient experience in order to perform daily tasks with an understanding of the duties involved.
Skills of LPN: All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
As a Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center employee, you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages, PTO, and insurance plans.