Experience Level Mid-Senior Level
• Completes diagnostic evaluations on assigned clients in a timely fashion. Displays excellent interviewing, diagnostic and report writing skills.
• Conducts required therapy sessions with individuals, families and groups.
• Possesses excellent theoretical knowledge of psychopathology and treatment techniques as it relates to each type of therapeutic modality.
• Participates in treatment planning for each client, completes progress notes and discharge plans in a timely fashion.
• Documents all client-related interactions – documentation must meet current standards and policies.
• Treats clients and their families with respect and dignity; provides emotional support.
• Is emotionally and mentally stable to work with the clients; models self-care skills; and assists clients in meeting their goals.
• Consults other departments, as appropriate, to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to the client’s needs.
• Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and functions under stressful situations.
• Complies with agency policies and procedures and safety management requirements.
- Master of Social Work, Counseling, or other eligible master’s degree and Nevada licensure as an LCSW.
- Current CPR, first aid and CPI certification
- Professional Liability Insurance
- NPI (National Provider Identifier)
- Currently credentialed with Nevada Medicaid
- Preferred credentialed with Medicare – Jurisdiction E – Medicare Part B for Nevada
• Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Must have sufficient language skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
• Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Attention to Detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of a wide range of behavioral, psychosocial, cognitive and /or developmental disorders.