$3000 sign-on bonus!!!!!!!!!! (for Full-Time positions)
GNA / CNA (Full-time, Part-time)
- High school diploma or GED.
- CNA/GNA license is required
- Long term care experience preferred
- Sufficient experience in order to perform daily tasks with an understanding of the duties involved.
Skills of GNA: All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
Are you a GNA looking to start working immediately?
Are you a GNA looking to work close to your home with a flexible schedule?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is the place you want to be!
We would love to connect with you so that we can share with you why so many of your GNA peers are so proud to be part of the Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center family.
Please apply here and we will be glad to reach out to you to schedule an interview for the GNA position with Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center.