Manchester, MD 21102
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Long View Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 108 bed facility located in northern Carroll County in Manchester, MD. We strive to provide quality care in a rural setting for our residents. We are looking for a Dietary Aide team member to provide a positive experience at our facility.
Full time and Part-time, every other weekend required
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook, to ensure that quality food service is provided.
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, other personnel and the public.